Sunday 31 March 2013



Aimzee xP;
"We are the ones, the ones you've left behind don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives"

Hiii :D My name's Aimzee, (guess you know that.
Nah! What do ya think? No one would be named Aimzee, right? My name's Aimee xP
'Kay, I do Stardoll presentations, guess y'all know my blog.
Aimzee100.blogspot.com & makestardollpresentations.blogspot.com
Aaaaaaaaaand no point of reporting me if you don't have prove that I copied other ppl's presentations..... 'Cuz I dont!
'Kay, if you wanna be one of the writers of my blog, ya can, but only for makestardollpresentations.blogspot.com, and if ya ruin 1, you won't be the writer anymore, nahhh dont even think anyone would ruin it!!

'Kay I have lots of copier here!! But :D I only have like 3 reported ppl, and pleaseeee report lilcutiepie.xx & Yilin-NyanCat & koolkat4eva they're soooo mean! So, I'll give you 3 gifts if you report 3 of them, and I want them deleted! You'll get 3 gift if 3 of them are deleted!!
Oh :D dunno what to say more
Thanks 4 visiting my suite & see ya next time!!
Gud bye!!!!

© Aimzee100, only made for me to use, please inform me if this presentation's copied without any credit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.