Sunday 31 March 2013


Aimee xPHi guys!! My name's Aimee, and ya can call me Aimzee, Aim, or whatever, but my sisters and my bros calls me yammy, akward rite? alrite, soooooo I actually make Stardoll presentations, it's at: makestardollpresentations.blogspot.com & Aimzee100.blogspot.com :D 'Kay so many ppl has been saying Imma copier, rude rite? So, just leave me alone rude ppl saying Imma copier, Im  not... and plus, no point of reporting me and its all your fault to report me, I did not copy any of your prezziess.
Duhhh :d anyways more about me, Im making more custom presentations like this, and yeah, it is impossibly possible if you can't change styles/colors/pictures/fonts/bg. It is really possible to change them, seriously.
Yhuuu can use this pres, but, leave credit 2 me plzzzz thx u!:)
:D so yeahhhh gotta go, and see ya!!!!

LOL Thanks 4 visiting mah st















(C) Aimzee100


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.